Life at Miss Hall’sSep 1, 2023
— updated Sep 27, 2023
Experience the Miss Hall’s Magic
Fall Family Weekend October 13 & 14
All families of students are warmly invited to campus October 13 and 14 for Fall Family Weekend to experience the Miss Hall’s Magic we feel every day!
This is a time to build connections with other families, get to know MHS faculty and staff, and learn more about our programs. The weekend’s activities will follow a hybrid format, so even if you can’t travel to campus, you can experence the Magic of Miss Hall’s from wherever you are!
Overview of the weekend’s events
Thursday, October 12 — Deans Chat via Zoom
Join the Deans for an informal conversation about highlights from the first month of the year and to learn about ways to engage with MHS during and after Family Weekend. (virtual)
Friday, October 13
- Registration opens at 2 p.m.
- Deans Workshop: Emotional Lives of Teenagers (on campus and recorded)
- Family Welcome Reception (on campus)
- Musical performances (on campus and live-streamed)
Saturday, October 14
- Academics Showcase (on campus)
- Home athletic games (on campus and live-streamed)
Students may go off campus with families; advance permission required