School Calendar 2020–2021
Updated July 29, 2020
2021-22 Vacation Calendar
The calendar is still subject to change, but you may download it here.
- August 31–September 4: Orientation week for all students, online (a separate schedule with Zoom links will be sent)
- September 8–October 16: Term 1; all classes online
- September 26–October 3: Staggered return to campus for boarding students. Specific arrival dates to be determined by September 14
- October 19–November 20: Term 2; hybrid (classes will be offered in-person and online)
- November 20–29: Fall Break; no classes
- November 30–December 18: Term 3 begins; all classes online
- December 19–January 4: Winter Break; no classes
- January 4: No classes
- January 5: Term 3 continues; online classes
- January 9: Boarding students return (all students have received amended schedules)
- January 25: Term 4 begins
- March 4–14: Spring Break; no classes
- March 15: Term 5 begins
- April 21: Term 6 begins
- May 30: Commencement
- May 31: Dorms close at 12:00 p.m.; summer vacation begins
- These dates have been changed since the first version of the Academic Calendar.
- Day students must follow COVID-19 testing and self-quarantine protocols before returning to campus
- Boarding students may request to stay in the dorms during Breaks.
- Between Fall and Winter Breaks, all classes will be online to allow boarding students the option to remain at home or with a designated caregiver, thereby minimizing travel to/from campus and the need for quarantine.
- It is our intention to resume in-person classes for all students after Winter and Spring Breaks. Should health guidelines and conditions require a staggered return and/or quarantine period(s), we will adjust accordingly.
- Term 1: September 8–October 16
- Term 2: October 19–November 20
- Term 3: November 30–January 22
(online only November 30–December 18)
- Term 4: January 25–March 3
- Term 5: March 15–April 16
- Term 6: April 21–May 25