We are here for you
Choosing a school is an important decision, and we want to make sure the process is as easy and enjoyable for you as possible
You are weighing many different options right now, and there is a lot to keep track of — if you have any questions at any time, we hope you’ll reach out to us. We look forward to making this process as easy and enjoyable for you as possible.
If you are ready to apply, click the button below to complete the Miss Hall’s application. There is a $50 fee for all applicants.
Your tuition is personalized
At Miss Hall’s each family pays according to their ability. Use our tuition calculator to estimate what your family’s actual tuition will be.
Want more information?
If you’d like more information about Miss Hall’s but aren’t quite ready to apply, submit our inquiry form and we’ll be in touch with you right away.
How to apply and what you’ll need
Step 1: Submit your application
Step 2: Submit recommendations and transcripts
- All grades, transcripts, and recommendations need to be submitted through the online application portal.
Step 3: Complete your testing.
- Testing is required for all students in order for your application to be complete, and to ensure equity and access for all of our applicants there is much flexibility in the testing that you choose to provide. We accept the SSAT, (use the school code #5120) which is now available to take at home, as well as the ISEE test. Alternatively, applicants can submit standardized test scores commonly administered in schools such as the ITBS, PSAT, and SAT. Other testing options are available. Your admissions representative can help you determine which test is right for you.
International students whose first language is not English must submit TOEFL (school code #8014), IELTS, or Duolingo test results.
Step 4: Schedule your interview
- Once all documents above have been submitted, we will reach out to you to schedule an interview via Zoom or Skype.
Chinese applicants must interview with an admissions representative in person or schedule an interview with Vericant in China. You may contact Vericant directly to schedule an interview: vericant.com.
Schedule and deadlines
Applications open for the 2021–2022 school year
Applications due for first-round decisions. Applications submitted after February 1 will be considered on a rolling basis as space remains available.
Family financial statements are also due to SSS on February 1.
First-round admissions decisions sent
First-round contracts and deposits due for 2021–2022 enrollment
We are here for you
The admissions team is comprised of people who know Miss Hall’s inside and out.
We have had many different roles on campus, from teachers to coaches, advisors and even dorm parents. So let’s talk — there’s so many great parts to Miss Hall’s we can’t wait to share with you.
During the admissions process, we’ll also put you in touch with many others around campus: teachers in areas you have a particular passion for, current students who can share what it’s like to live in a dorm or lead a club, and our student ambassadors who can walk you around campus (virtually!) and help you feel what it’s like to be on campus and part of our community. We want Miss Hall’s to be your place.
Be in touch!
When you’re ready to reach out, please email our admissions team directly.
- Day applicants: Meagan Ireland, Associate Director of Admissions
- Domestic boarding applicants: Ali Haas, Associate Director of Admissions
- International applicants: David Hopkins, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management